How to Write Entertaining, Educational Emails That Your Subscribers Will Love... And Make More Sales Without Spamming Your Subscribers
The Email Copywriting Workshop is an intense, 4-week training focused on giving you the skills and confidence to write entertaining, educational story-based emails that are a perfect fit for YOUR audience, YOUR business and YOUR voice.
I'm designing this workshop to address the questions and concerns that I hear most often, like:
- Where do I get ideas for my emails?
- What do I say in my emails to keep my subscribers engaged—to keep them opening and reading my emails?
- How do I include a pitch in my emails without sounding sleazy or spammy?
- How do I come up with stories to use ?
- When is it appropriate to talk about myself in my emails—and how can I do that without coming across as self-centered and obnoxious?
- How can I write emails that sound authentic?
This will *not* be an "information dump."
There are lots of great books and courses out there about email copywriting approaches and email marketing tactics.
I learned the hard way that more information actually got in the way and made it harder for me to write good emails.
The focus of this workshop is simplifying the process so you can take immediate action and actually start to write better emails and make more sales.